Cat Dewormer: Shop Effective Worm Treatment for Cats
Our best pets are in great need of our care and the proper treatment. And protection against parasites is at the top of the list. Worms, fleas, ticks - this is an incomplete list of "pests" and enemies of cats. Even if the pet lives in the apartment and does not walk on the street and does not come into contact with other pets, it should be regularly given a special dewormer for cats.
Why are cat dewormer medicine for cats important?
- Because your pets have no other way to get rid of worms. No matter where you live: in the multi-storey building or in the private sector in the suburbs, your cat can potentially have worms, and most likely does.
- Infection can occur through contact with an infected other animal, through food, through contact with contaminated feces, etc.
- Cats have no natural ability to get rid of parasites, so it's only your concern and responsibility.
How dangerous are these parasites for cats?
- They severely weaken the immunity of our pets;
- Mechanically damage the organs on which they live and reproduce. This can be fraught with ulcers and internal bleeding;
- Causes blockage of the intestine and, in severe cases, its rupture;
- When decomposed, helminthes contribute to severe intoxication;
- Can be fatal.
How to choose cat dewormer medicine?
Worming drugs for cats are suspensions, drops or pills, which not only get rid of parasites, but also give them back their strength. As you know, helminthes have a negative effect on the cardiovascular, nervous, circulatory and gastrointestinal systems. They cause severe itching and even pain. This is why it is important to take remedies for cat worms according to veterinarian recommendations.
In order to choose a safe but effective and potent dewormer for cats, it is important to adhere to the following rules:
All dewormer for cats belong to the category of broad-spectrum drugs. They are effective with many types of parasites, do not cause poisoning or allergies, and help to recover from intoxication by helminths.
Not all drugs are allowed to be used for kittens under 4 weeks of age or to treat pregnant cats. Contraindications should always be read before buying the product.
Such forms of release as suspension or tablets the pet may refuse to take. Then a convenient and safe way of dehelminthization for cats will be drops that are applied on the withers.
Peculiarities of remedies for cat worms
In the description, the manufacturer necessarily tells how to apply anthelmintic medication for cats. But all recommendations are similar in the following:
- You can not give dewormer for cats during a period of illness, vaccination or during recovery from surgery.
- After the tablet or suspension has been swallowed, the cat should be given an absorbent, which will remove excess toxins and poisons. You can buy it in advance in a pet store or pharmacy.
- Good medicines do not cause constipation, but if you observe difficulty in defecation, you should give your four-legged friend a laxative.
Where can I buy drugs to treat cat worms?
Our online store features the best manufacturers of anthelmintics. Before taking the pills, we strictly recommend consulting a doctor for advice. With us you will find exactly what you need! If you have any questions, we will be happy to answer them!