Cat Behavior Training and Calming Products
Cat behavior - training, correction and effectiveness of methods
Parenting a pet is a troublesome process and depends on many factors: the breed of the pet, its character, the conditions in which it has lived before or genetic predisposition, and the atmosphere in which it lives now. Regardless of the pedigree of the pet, you should understand that it is a hunter and a very free-loving animal. And therefore to accustom the cat to some rules of behavior in the house, you will need knowledge of physiology, advice from felinologists and special means - to accustom the cat to the litter box, the scratching post and others.
Cats have character, desires and their own temperament, so as an owner you must listen and learn to understand the desires of your pet. But sometimes it happens that a cat starts to behave strangely, and then there is a need to correct the behavior.
Very often owners are faced with the fact that their pets begin to show aggression towards them, attack guests, and damage furniture and furnishings. Statistically, 60-70% of cat owners experience a behavioral disorder. If you also encounter such a problem, we recommend that you deal with cat behavior changes.
Several methods can be used to correct a cat's behavior:
- Behavioral education. Do not leave unwanted behavior unattended, respond by raising your voice, neglecting physical action.
- Use of means that attract the animal - attractants. They are used to attract the cat's attention, to lure the animal into an area, such as a litter box, and are used until a steady habit of performing certain actions occurs.
- Special toys and mats can reassure your cat, focusing its attention on one activity and reducing his stress level.
- Special preparations - soothing bio-supplements which help to correct the cat's behavior without harming his health. Very often there are situations when our cats are nervous and you can't do without such a supplement at all!
Pay your attention to silicone mats - they're a great method of soothing your pet and try cats training without much effort. All you have to do is put a treat on the mat and leave it with the pet, and the rest is up to the cat. The long process of eating will soothe them, thereby causing the cat to forget about anxiety and stress.
Lick mats are used to entertain animals, reduce stress, slow down the process of eating, which has a positive effect on digestion, getting rid of boredom, and distracting animals during long trips.
In addition to the environment, there are atypical situations that can cause a kitten to become upset. Moving to another home, visiting a grooming salon, seeing a doctor - causes the animal a lot of stress. As a result, you may encounter aggressive reactions.
In this case, you may be helped by special medications that will reduce anxiety and help in cats behavior change.
It is strictly forbidden to do while training cat:
- to use physical violence
- to shout
- to frighten the animal with harsh sounds
Only through affection and love can you get the right results. Much more effective methods will be the use of the right tools, patience, regular "lessons" and encouragement in the form of treats and praise. The use of soothing supplements and toys can only consolidate the result.
In our online store you can find the most suitable products for training or behavior changing. We will find the best for you and your pet!