Lysine for Cats
One of the components of protein is the amino acid lysine. It is an indispensable and extremely important supplement, which the organism receives in food, not being able to produce it on its own. The prefix L in the name (L-lysine) indicates the digestible form of the amino acid. Such an important treat as cats l lysine is found in both natural products and in the form of supplements.
Veterinarians prescribe cats l lysine in the form of supplements when pets need to improve their immunity: in the treatment of infectious diseases, during recovery after illness or injury, and for the prevention of various non-communicable diseases.
- Effective against signs of lysine deficiency in the body: poor appetite, weight loss, weakness, anemia, stunting, poor resistance to infection
- The preparation strengthens the immune system and has a positive effect on your pet's health and well-being.
- L-lysine is an essential amino acid treatment necessary for normal brain functioning, strong immunity and normal protein digestion. It is not produced by the cat's body itself, but comes only with the food. L-lysine also helps to absorb calcium, which guarantees healthy teeth, strong bones and a shiny coat.
- Suitable for all cat breeds
Many of the symptoms of lysine cats deficiency are similar to the signs of various diseases, so it is important to contact your veterinarian if you see any abnormalities in your pet's health. Signs of lysine deficiency:
- poor appetite
- weight loss
- increased fatigue
- hair loss
- poor resistance to infection
- liver problems
- reproductive issues
Benefits of lysine supplements for cats
Lysine supplements for cats are essential because it is an amino acid that is a component of almost all proteins. It is necessary for normal bone formation and growth of young animals, helps to absorb calcium and maintain normal nitrogen metabolism in adult animals. It is used during the recovery period after operations and sports injuries. In addition, L-lysine for cats has an antiviral effect, especially against viruses causing herpes and acute respiratory infections (cat herpesvirus infection - infectious rhinotracheitis).
The lysine treats for cats are useful for kittens and adult cats for prevention and during treatment of rhinotracheitis in cats, as well as an additional remedy for other viral diseases. In addition, the treatment with lysine is useful if the feline diet lacks lysine or in the period of increased body needs (injuries, recovery from surgery, growth retardation, calcium metabolism disorder, etc.).
Our animals deserve the best, and we can guarantee it for them! In our online store we have the best lysine treats for cats . You can buy lysine both in the form of chewable tablets and in the form of gel, powder, and even syrup.
Be sure to consult your veterinarian before you start lysine for cat treatment. Remember that overdosing on lysine can have negative health consequences for your cat.
Still have questions? Our consultants will be happy to advise you and suggest which product is best for you! Have a great shopping experience.